We've been members for just over 3 yrs now. We love to cruise. Although I've been on some really nice cruises, I think our best vacation was in Mexico at the Westin Laguna Mar. I absolutely loved it. We paid $499 dollars for a week, I Just wish we could have stayed longer. If you get a chance, be sure to try the Lobster Tacos the are the best I've ever had. Had it for lunch 4 times ;-) My kids loved the Infinity pool with the slide in it.
As for the shopping its not the greatest but who cares it was so beautiful
Can't wait to go back :-)
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Loved accomodations
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Discover Dtw Platinum Membership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "Hickory Hills McDonough, Ga Closed 5/27/16 First floor flooded exactly 72 hours later from a pipe that apparently was cut months before I purchased my home, but was never repaired. all flooring..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday. They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."