4.7

We've been members for just over 3 yrs now. We love to cruise. Although I've been on some really nice cruises, I think our best vacation was in Mexico at the Westin Laguna Mar. I absolutely loved it. We paid $499 dollars for a week, I Just wish we could have stayed longer. If you get a chance, be sure to try the Lobster Tacos the are the best I've ever had. Had it for lunch 4 times ;-) My kids loved the Infinity pool with the slide in it.

As for the shopping its not the greatest but who cares it was so beautiful

Can't wait to go back :-)

Jackie

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Discover DTW and uploaded picture s. He best about discover dtw membership from Discover DTW was loved accomodations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discover DTW.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Discover DTW to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Discover DTW?

Comments

Smells like a fake review.

Nearly perfect score 24/25

anonymous review

Note the Smiles being used (common on fakes)

Signing off with a common name "Jackie."

A couple of photos to lend air of authenticity, nobody does that unless they want it to look real.